Windows 8 Highly Compressed 10MB iso Full Free Download x86 x64
Beautiful, fast, and fluid, Windows 8 has been re imagined to focus on your life.
Windows 8 upgrade is for Windows Vista or XP users. Upon installation you can install the free Windows 8 Highly Compressed . Windows has been reimagined to focus on your life. The beautiful, fast, and fluid design is perfect for a range of hardware. From compact, touch-enabled tablets and lightweight laptops, to PCs and large, powerful all-in-ones with high-definition screens. Windows 8 Highly Compressed is built on the rock-solid foundation of Windows 7, but it’s been improved on all fronts. You can install Windows 8 on the same hardware that powers Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and you’ll love how it works on new devices, too. Windows 8 was designed with Windows 7 apps in mind, because you probably have older apps you need to use. Sign in to your Windows 8 device with your Microsoft account and you’re immediately connected to the people, files, and settings you care about. Your PC comes to life with all the things that make Windows yours, including your Start page, themes, language preferences, browsing history, and browser favorites. In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse great apps, all grouped in easy-to-find categories. We highlight great apps for you and provide quick access to frequently downloaded apps. You won’t have to worry about buying something you don’t want because you can try before you buy, if the app supports it.
Great Features of Windows 8 Highly Compressed -ISO:
- Windows 8 Task Manager.
- Windows 8 highly compressed efficiently runs great on the similar hardware that controls Windows 7.
- Gigahertz (GHz) or 64-bit (x64) processor or quicker 32-bit (x86).
- Gigabyte 2 GB RAM (64-bit) or (GB) RAM (32-bit).
- GB accessible hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or upper driver.
- Taking benefit of touch input needs a screen that supports.
- Completely Support for Both x86 PCs along with ARM Tablets.
- Windows to Go.
- Windows Store.
- Windows 8 Consumer Interface.
- Control Panel.
- Playing videos in Windows 8.